|Date:||9th November||Time:||10am – 3pm|
Spotlight on Seaview is an Industry Open Day on which some of the most interesting businesses in the region are open for free public tours.
Seaview is unique in having a large and varied collection of successful industries located in one area, Spotlight on Seaview is organised to showcase them to the wider region.
This year will see the fourth Spotlight on Seaview with some interesting businesses open to the public. There are some new businesses to come down and see as well as some that you may not have seen last year.
The event will include:
- site tours, demonstrations, sales and show discounts
- free rides around the event on a double decker bus
- Win a massive prize pack stuffed full of products and services
- watch the Tape Art Performers outside Placemakers
- check out the Spotlight Recycled Art Competition
- a vehicle display along Port Road
- a colouring competition for the children with great prizes
There will be plenty for the whole family to do at Spotlight on Seaview 2014. It’s a fantastic entertaining and educational experience for all so come on down.
At the Spotlight Hub on the grass outside Placemakers there will be Ripe Coffee available, Randwick School will be having a sausage sizzle as a fundraiser, the Tape Art performers will be creating a unique picture and the Recycled Art pieces will be on display. The Double decker bus will be leaving from the Spotlight Hub at 10am and then every half an hour until 2.30pm.